Sunday, May 24, 2009

My opinion on gay marriage.

I thought I would give my opinion on gay marriage once again. I hear that we are no longer allowed to have our own opinion on the matter.

First a brief history. About 5 years ago Florida started promoting gay rights. Pat Robertson warned that there would be Hurricanes, tornadoes, and fires as a result. Then for 2 years in a row 3 hurricanes per year criss-crossed Florida. That was followed by fires so bad that the highways had to be shut down.

Next New Orleans was espousing its 'Southern decadence days' with phrases like 'Be as decedent as you want'. Then Katrina hid and destroyed New Orleans. Need I say more.

Next California was going to make millions by legalizing gay marriage. Then over 800 DRY lightning strikes in ONE night lit most of the state of California on fire. The devastation cost them BILLIONS!

Now the North East wants to enjoy the devastation with the rest of the country. Two states have started promoting gay marriage and New York wants to join them. I could say I told you so time and time again but the facts and the truth is as obvious as they can be. This promotion of gay rights will bring devastation on the North East. Is that what you want?

A while back I quoted the Scripture that says that 'if you do these things the land will vomit you out'.

Leviticus 18:24-28 'Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things, for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

1 comment:

Hako said...

Hi
I am a Muslim
This subject is also very bad for us, and there are many verses in the Holy Quran.
There are even stories told in the Bible.
Lot's earthquake destroyed earthquakes, flooded cities.
The Pompeii tribe also showed homosexuality, and god turn them to rock with burning mountains ...
Allah does not want homosexuality because the end always ends with evil and filth.
If sexuality was beautiful, the great Roman empire would not perish.
Greetings from Turkey.