I spent some time fixing Dell 2300MP projectors for Africa once again. As usual I replaced the 22 uF at 50 volt capacitors (see previous posts). This time I also replaced another capacitor. The new capacitor is rated at 1500 uF at 16 volts. Here is a picture showing the new capacitor to change. The capacitor is oozing goo so the problem is rather obvious!
Here is a pile of Dell 2300MP power supplies to try to fix. I needed to fix four power supplies for the current pile of projectors.
Here is the pile of projectors, I managed to fix three of them. I only had two bulbs so that is more than what I have all of the parts for. I still have three projectors that are parts piles.
Post a Comment