This picture shows the addition of a relay board on the left to turn the laser on and off.
This is the laser at work.
Here is the results.
This is the video on YouTube.
This next video is of engraving an image with the laser.
Here is the latest results.
Here is a picture of my software setup. The image is processed with 3dpBurner Image2Gcode. Then Universal G code Sender sends it to the CNC.
I have developed LaserGRBL, a new software for grbl expecially designed for laser CNC.
Last version could be found here: https://github.com/arkypita/LaserGRBL/releases
- Load gcode file and stream to arduino grbl board via COM port
- Image import (jpg, bmp...) with line by line GCode generation (horizontal, vertical, and diagonal).
- Image import (jpg, bmp...) with Vectorization! [Experimental]
- Job preview (with alpha blending for grayscale engraving)
- Configuration Import/Export
- Configuration, Alarm and Error codes decoding for Grbl v1.1 (with description tooltip)
- Homing button, Feed Hold button, Resume button and Grbl Reset button
- Job time preview and realtime projection
- Jogging (for any Grbl version)
- Feed overrides (for Grbl > v1.1) with easy-to-use interface
Comments, bugreport and suggestion are appreciated!
LaserGRBL sound great!
Thanks Bob, this is a very young software. I am doing a lot of work on it with daily release of new feature (and bugfix). I hope you enjoy
I have read your post, it was very helpful to me.
Thank you for share the post.
get redirected here
Post a Comment