I also tried painting the parts for the first time. I used paint-able caulk first, then several layers of a sand-able undercoat followed by at least 2 layers of paint. This next picture shows the results.
This is what it looked like before painting, the holes have been filled with caulk. I do not know why there are so many holes in the design!
This is what the eye assembly looked like. I modified it slightly to fit an older Logitech webcam guts. However the camera was upside down when it was tested.
I modified the gear for the mouth and the ears as well. I wanted ears that were fairly flat, but that resulted in the magnet hitting the jaw mechanism. I will have to find some lower profile speakers.
I also located and added a base. The real inMoov robot has more than just a head, but I wanted to stop there for now. I had to cut the throat piston off at about one inch shorter to fit properly with the stand.