Thursday, October 12, 2023

Is AliExpress a scam?

 Aliexpress kept saying my package arrived but was not deliverable, there was a "Delivery Issue".  This went on for three or four days.  So I went to the post office and asked.  They asked for my address and said there was no package for me.  The clerk also advised me that several others have also asked for packages from AliExpress.  I was told that it was a scam.


I went back again the next day and asked if they ahd a package that was not deliverable because the adress was missing.  Sure enough, there was my package.  What AliExpress does is send the package from China to Kentucky where it is then sent to the purchaser.  However, there is something wrong with their addressing that the address is not complete! 


This is what the second shipping label looks like.  As you cna see the adedress is not complete.  I do not know how to fix this but someone needs to cntact them and fix the problem.  Otherwise everyone is going to think they are a scam!  Also there is no way to get the second tracking number to see it is stuck at the post office.



No comments: