After playing around with the magnets I also tested out a Rife tube that someone had given me. It was just sitting in a cardboard box while I tested it. Then I also tested out a big U shaped argon tube to finish up the latest experiments. The video is up YouTube somewhere.
I drew up my schematic and posted it here on my blog. This schematic design was borrowed from one that I had found somewhere else on the Internet. You could easily use a 24 volt center tapped power transformer or a 12 volt transformer with a full wave bridge rectifier. I have used several power FET's with little change in the performance. They can be removed from a sick computer power supply.
Post a Comment