My third humanoid robot is working to some degree. I have had lots of problems with the 3D printed parts. The filament was likely the issue because I have used 2 other filaments that did not break as easily. His feet kept beaking amoung other things. I glued them back together several times. Then I finally gave up and used metal servo brackets to fix his feet.
First I removed what was left of the broken parts leaving a smooth surface.
Then the final product, it looks really good! Issues included needing to fix any cracks before you start. There were some cracks on the sides that are still visable. You can use a soldering iron on the inside to carefully melt them back together. I had previously reinforced some of the bottom with plastic pieces glued across the layers to hold them together.