Sunday, June 14, 2009

The second civil war

The other day I heard God saying that there will be a wave of righteousness sweeping across this land. Evil has really abounded here and it is making many sick as they see the fruits of evil and corruption that is turning this land into a barren wasteland of high taxes and no jobs. It is time to turn this country back to God, and to leave the evil people standing by themselves wondering where everyone else went. All around this world the wave of revival is building, and as it approaches the shore it gets bigger and bigger. At first you cannot see it because it is just a swelling but as it gets closer to land it takes shape and you can see it forming into a huge wave that will sweep over the mountains.

Sometimes I have posted some of my strange dreams in my blog, this is another one of those dreams. Last November 2008 as I was praying about the upcoming election I woke up startled one night because I was dreaming that I was a soldier in the second civil war. The next day I looked it up on the Internet and the only references I could find were some people that were saying that if Obama did not win the election and become president then there would be a second civil war.

In my dream we were far out numbered, out weaponed, and loosing the war. We were retreating before the enemy. Then there was a pause and many many civilians poured over to our side, in a mass exodus. But that was only one of these dreams. Since then I have had many of these 'second civil war' type dreams.

In any case there is a spiritual war going on. On their side you have the evolutionist, the abortionist, and the white-supremacist, but on this side you have the God fearing, the creationist, the pro-life, the 'all men are created equal' people. BTW the white supremest is part of evolution because it teaches that blacks evolved from monkeys and then whites evolved from blacks. The DNA evidence has long since proven this to be false but the false teaching goes on. They still teach evolution in public schools and claim to fail to realize that they are teaching white-supremacy!

No comments: