Thursday, July 8, 2010

How to get rich on the Internet

For years I have said that the fastest way to get rich on the Internet is to sell get rich quick schemes.  Here is how it works, first you sell a few things and make some money but then you put together a plan on how to sell tings and make money.  Then you sell the PLAN and in this down economy everybody is looking to find out how to make money on the Internet.  So that drives a lot of people to your site and that in turn helps sell your get rich quick plan and on and on the cycles continues.  Before long you are a millionaire.  It was not by selling tangible goods but by just selling a PLAN so your costs are almost nothing but your profit is close to 100%!  What a deal! 

By posting this to my blog it will cause thousands of people to find my blog and I will be rich, RICH, R-I-C-H!  Don't count on it.......

No comments: